Careers With Classic
Every day, sometimes every hour, at Classic Auto Spa will be different. Our customers expect the same fast service whether we are busy or not.
You will be required to:
- Be prepared, show up to work on time with a positive attitude, dressed in the appropriate uniform—take pride in your appearance
- Work on your feet most of the day, outdoors, and in all kinds of weather
- Do facility maintenance and cleaning when not performing customer service
- Be friendly and smile
- Have a positive attitude and high energy
- Interact with our customers—customer satisfaction is very important to us
- Work well with others—teamwork
- Know our products and services and be able to make recommendations to customers
- Have a commitment to the success of the business
- Be eager to learn
- Know that hours are not guaranteed—if the weather is bad, you might get sent home early
Notice to applicant – We are an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with federal and state equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, military status, or disability, as defined by federal and state law. Thank you for your interest in working at Classic Auto Spa! If we have an opening we feel you might be able to fill, the manager of this location will contact you. We will keep this application under consideration for 45 days. After 45 days, if you are still interested, you will need to reapply.