Car Wash & Detail Center
Lafayette | Carencro | Broussard
We are committed to providing the best car wash experience in the Acadiana region. Our state-of-the-art car wash equipment uses the finest eco-friendly chemicals available.
We operate on a Flex Serve business model — offering exterior express washes with free self-serve vacuuming, traditional full-service car washes, and a variety of unique interior and exterior detailing and restoration services.
The Unlimited Club
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP PERKS
In an effort to give back to our community, we have established a fundraising program that is flexible, profitable, fun, and easy.
Give the gift of clean! We have options available for gifting memberships or gift cards. Purchase online today!
Join Our Team
Think you’re a fit for our team? Fill out an application today and as a need arises, someone will be in touch!
Classic Auto Spa’s washing system was specifically designed for us to accommodate the greatest variety of vehicles on the road today. Unfortunately, there are some vehicles that cannot be washed in our tunnel. Because a safe washing experience for all is our greatest concern, specific guidelines must be followed when determining if a vehicle can be washed at Classic Auto Spa. If you have questions regarding your vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Vehicles we cannot wash in our tunnel:
- Vehicles with a hitch-mounted bike, ski, wheel chair or other equipment
- Vehicles more than 7’3” tall
- Trucks with dual rear tires
- Vehicles with permanently-affixed tri-pod style mirrors
- Full-size Hummers (H1)
- Open-bed pickup trucks with debris, tools, or any other loose materials
- Trucks/vans with ladders
- Vehicles that sit lower than 5”
- Trucks with greasy fifth wheels
- Tires that are greater than 12.5″ wide
What our customers are responsible for:
- Broken or bent antennas
- Bug shields
- Roof racks (bike, ski, luggage, etc. )
- Modified or non-factory equipment
- Existing damage (rust, cracks, loose moldings or mirrors )
No, the detail shop operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is recommended to call ahead to see if there is a wait time for the detail shop prior to coming in. The only day it is necessary to make an appointment to bring in your vehicle is on Sundays. SUNDAYS are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.